Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Carpe Diem!

a group of young men, barefoot and dressed in white, run at oceanside to Vangelis's unforgettable theme music ...
.
today.....
.
out of the blue i thought of " Chariots of Fire"..well maybe not so out of the blue..coz i think one of my dear friends mentioned it somedays back...so have been listening to it's theme track ever since i got back home in the evening...and it does inspire me....it sooooooo inspires me...like a flame...makes me feel like holding the great flame..and run like forrest does in forrest gump..on n on....n feel the ocean in all its glory.....and run...while breeze brushes against my face.........m-a-j-e-s-t-i-c...

Eric Liddell: Then where does the power come from, to see the race to its end? From within.

Harold M. Abrahams: If I can't win, I won't race!
Sybil Gordon: If you won't race, you can't win.

No comments: