Sunday, April 17, 2011

To Truth

The Tree of Life by Gustav Klimt

He wants truth
Not love
Not money
Not fame

He wants truth.

He wants truth.
I ask: Whose
truth do you
want?

My truth?
Your truth?
Our truth?
Their truth?

His truth?
Her truth?
Micro truth?
Macro truth?


He wants truth
Not love
Not money
Not fame

He wants truth.

He wants truth
I ask: Whose
truth do you
want?

Horse truth?
Hen truth?
Fly truth?
Fish truth?

Final truth?
Changing truth?
Paused truth?
Running truth?

He wants truth
Not love
Not money
Not fame

He wants truth.

He wants truth
I ask: Whose
truth do you
want?

Mighty truth?
Misty truth?
Star truth?
Earth truth?

Absolute truth?
Relative truth?
The truth?
A truth?

He wants truth
Not love
Not money
Not fame

He wants truth.

He wants truth.
I ask: Whose
truth do you
want?

Morning truth?
Night truth?
Dawn truth?
Dusk truth?

Today's truth?
Yesterday's truth?
Dream truth?
Memory truth?

He says
I want truth
I want truth
One truth

-Neha

Truely inspired by " Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoreau

No comments: